1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a two, i think. i rarely get the flu or colds. but everyone knows, i tend to injure myself (back and neck issues) more often than i'd like to admit .
2. The last time I felt sick was lol, yesterday, after cycle class. i was so ready to puke, but does that really count? lol .
3. The worst part about being sick is having zero energy because life still moves around in a rapid pace, and if you slow down or stop, you'll get ran right over, then you gotta sprint to catch up .
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by my Mom, lol. when i am so sick (or in severe pain from injury) my Mom will come over and bring me soup and 7up, or stacks of dvds to watch. she's so good to me .
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is exercise and eat clean (for the most part) .
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to get lots and lots of sleep, and if it's a cold, lots of lemon tea with honey... just like my grandma used to give me when i was sick .
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is sleep, resting my body, hot tea, and warm soup .
Link Up At Lauren's!