guess what we'll be making this weekend...























(all images found on google images)
*i am so excited! my kids absolutely love making gingerbread houses. after watching the 'lifesize gingerbread house challenge' on food network we've all been chompin' at the bit to get started!

*this weekend will be filled with holiday baking, christmas tree decorating, making gifts, wrapping gifts, and lots of christmas movies and hot chocolate

*don' t worry... i'll check in with you...

....14 more days until christmas.... yay ...

7 comments

Unknown said...

thats what I am doing on Saturday I am so excited!

I hope your have a wonderful weekend!

Carrie

Mandi Johnson said...

I sooo want to make one! I just built a plaster model for school and I really thought I should've made it out of gingerbread and frosting. :)

Jamie said...

So amazing!!! Take pics! I wanna seeeeeee!!!! (I've never made a gingerbread house, can u believe it???)

Tash said...

This might be a stupid question but...do you eat them when you're done? I'm from Australia and I don't think I've ever heard of making gingerbread houses being a "thing" over here, and I've NEVER seen one.
I couldn't bring myself to eat it if I made one!

JenCoen said...

Hi Tasha,
No we don't eat it... well, maybe while we decorate it we eat a few of the decorations (before adding them to the house) but in general, no. no tasting or eating of the house. its a shame, after the holidays, we just throw it out. whaaa. but the cool part is that we get to make another one next year.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cool! There are some talented gingerbread house making people out there! Hehe....now i'm hungry.

CupcakeSniper said...

Omg these are the most amazing gingerbread houses ever!!

mine are always made of fail. lol

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall