fill in the blank friday


1.  On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is,   a two, i think. i rarely get the flu or colds. but everyone knows, i tend to injure myself (back and neck issues) more often than i'd like to admit   .

2.   The last time I felt sick was    lol, yesterday, after cycle class. i was so ready to puke, but does that really count? lol   .

3.  The worst part about being sick is     having zero energy      because     life still moves around in a rapid pace, and if you slow down or stop, you'll get ran right over, then you gotta sprint to catch up  .

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by    my Mom, lol. when i am so sick (or in severe pain from injury) my Mom will come over and bring me soup and 7up, or stacks of dvds to watch. she's so good to me .

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is     exercise and eat clean (for the most part) .

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to     get lots and lots of sleep, and if it's a cold, lots of lemon tea with honey... just like my grandma used to give me when i was sick .

7.  One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is   sleep, resting my body, hot tea, and warm soup  .

Link Up At Lauren's!

2 comments

Jen said...

I think tea is the best cure - natural and yummy!

Kristin said...

Being sick is no fun. But i rarely (knock on wood) get sick too. When i do, i drink lots of OJ and sleep!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall