1. The love of my life is Jesus! And my family.
2. Falling in love is something spectacular.
3. Marriage is not always rainbows and butterflies.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was (IS) 17 years.
5. The key to a good relationship is communication and humor.
6. I feel loved when someone does something small yet thoughtful. It's the small things that add up.
7. My favorite quote about love is "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.”
Link Up At Lauren's!