fill in the blank friday


1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is   snuggle up and read or watch movies (preferably old ones) all day long .

2.   When I have free time I tend to   not utilize the time as well as I would like, I spend too much time trying to figure out what I want to do instead of enjoying it    .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would   take my time and drive up north to Sedona, then Flagstaff and back down  .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)   both, but I really REALLY enjoy my time alone and quiet  .

5.  Most of my free time happens   when the hubs is hunting and the kids are at school or at a friends house .

6.  The best thing about free time is   that it's all about Me. I don't have to do anything for any body .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably   clean my loft, or scrapbook  but instead, I'll probably    read or watch a movie .

Link Up At Lauren's.

1 comment

Gina said...

Free time is a wonderful thing. I hope you get to enjoy some free time this weekend!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall