FF no.1

FF = Fast Forward in our house. But for the sole purpose of this blog, we will be using FF = Fun Facts! As in... Fun Facts, about me. In case you care, or are stalking me (in that case I'd write these down if I were you).

1.  I read scrapbooking blogs. Like every day. Even though I've scrapbooked all of 4 pages this entire year! I still love looking at scrapbooking art! It's a fav of mine! Want me to share some of my favorite blogs? Too bad, here they are anyway. lol

2.  I have recently (as in this year) become addicted to Swagbucks! You earn 'bucks' for watching videos, playing games, taking polls and surveys, and other cool stuff, and you use your 'bucks' to buy cool stuff like gift cards (I've almost got enough 'bucks' for a $100 gift card... yeah boiiii!) Who doesn't love free money!

3.  I know it's Halloween and all, but I don't watch scary movies. Ever! Part of it is because I watched McGee & Me : The Not-So-Great Escape (Christian movie that basically shows when Nick sneaks out to a movie his parents didn't want him seeing, he has nightmare... parents were right). Part of it is because I tried watching a scary movie when I was 14 or 15 (I think it was Freddy or something, I just remember camping and a chainsaw) anyway, I spent the entire movie covering my eyes and trying to cover my ears at the same time. You can't unsee that nasty stuff. 

4.  I drink my coffee black. Yep. I gave up the sugary creamers back in 2010 when I went through some food testing. It's just not healthy, BUT... I'm still a sucker for a Skinny Vanilla Latte or PSL from Starbucks every once in a while (those are both loaded with sugar, too).

5.  I live with my husband. I work with my husband. That's a whole lotta husband around. Don't get me wrong, it can be pretty amazing, but it has is weary moments too. Not everyone can work with their spouse. Thankfully, we can. Whew!

That's all I got for now. Got any FFs for yourself? You should totally blog about them. Because its fun. And who doesn't like fun!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall