fill in the blank friday


1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     singing loud for all to hear   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   the spirit of Christmas... you know, that warm, loving, and joyful feeling in the air      .

3.  The holiday season is a time for   family and friends to come together and give thanks to the Lord our God for his most precious gift, Jesus    .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    tamales! Followed closely by Christmas cookies  .

5.  I will be spending Christmas    at my Moms house with friends and family. We always have a big Christmas Eve party with friends and family, then wake up Christmas morning with our family, and head over to Grandmas to meet up with my sister and her family. Most families have a big Christmas dinner, we always have a big Christmas brunch. Yum  .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   Give, for sure. I love seeing the faces of joy and thanks, but most of all the heartfelt tears of homemade gifts. Those are the favorite ones I (personally) love to receive  .

7.  I'm dreaming of a    joyful and thankful     Christmas.

Link up at Lauren's!!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall