2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? When I was a kid he used to wrap them, and only in Santa paper. Now, he just sits them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored on the house, colored on the family tree, white on the tree in my bedroom.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not really, I did one time.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year, we had to put them up the weekend after Halloween (we weren't home, vacations, etc.)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Red Chile Tamales!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve party and Santa coming to visit.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. The ones Santa brings us, and we exchange gifts with our Aunt and Uncle that come.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? The kids decorate our family Christmas tree with family ornaments. Well, the ones that didn't break last year when our tree fell down.... twice!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it, just don't want to live in it. lol
12. Can you ice skate? I can
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh geez, probably my tea table and chairs when I was a little girl... like 3. Yes, I remember getting it.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? It's all about the kids. I make sure it is special for them.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Peanut Butter Blossom cookies... I eat them all morning noon and night until they are gone!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking, Singing Christmas Carols, Santa's visit
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving... especially to the kids, and my mom.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy in my tummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? White Christmas, followed closely by Elf and The Polar Express
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes by Newsong
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh wow, either Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland or White Christmas by Bing Crosby.