i've fallen in love


Friday, August 5, 2011 two angels entered our world. Two sweet, and perfect souls were sent to two incredible and deserving parents. God answers prayers, diligent and unwavering prayers. And God is Good!

Rocco Ottomar was born at 5:44pm weighing 5 pounds and 15 ounces and 17.5 inches long. 
Lillian Suzanne was born at 5:45pm weighing 5 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches long.

I was blessed to spend their 18th hour through their 29th hour of life with them. And again their second day. I spent hours upon hours just holding each sweet bundle of joy, creating and nurturing a bond between us. It was so difficult to leave these two angels and head back to AZ (they were in CA). I told the hubs we MUST get Skype asap!! I am planning to give the new family some time to settle in and find their new life, but will be visiting and bringing the hubs an the chitlins to meet the sweet angels very very soon.

Congratulations SuzyQ and Eric. You are wonderful, amazing, and blessed parents. Love you so much!!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Awww yay! Congrats to the lucky parents! They are adorable!

And you look gorgeous!!! :)

Gina said...

Awww, how exciting. May God bless those precious bundles of joy!

Might I add, that you, my dear, are looking so darn cute. I wish I had your hair. ;D

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall