1. My most favorite birthday was my 30th birthday (last year). Sprinkles Cupcakes, lots of pink and black, chocolate fondue, a new dress, dancing. All good things. But most of all, reading my birthday card from Mom and Daddy, tearing up, and looking over my left shoulder at Daddy sitting on the arm of my couch, and telling him that his words made me cry and thank you. (He wrote 'I Love Being Your Dad And Am So Proud Of You') .
2. My worst birthday was Hmmm, maybe my 16th when my boyfriend (now husband) broke up with me. lol. But my best girlfriends threw me an amazing party, and all worked out in the end. lol .
3. My favorite birthday memory is Getting a bouquet of red roses on my 16th birthday from my Dad (he was out of town)(that was the first time I ever got flowers delivered to me, ever!) .
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was Um, my daughter? lol. She was born two weeks after my 18th birthday. lol. Aside from that, probably my car (Lexi) in 2007 (or was it 2008... wow, can't remember. lol) .
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was a surprise party for the hubs (then boyfriend and baby-daddy)'s 21st birthday .
6. Birthdays are pretty much amazing. I usually celebrate for at least a week, but this year seems different. Of course it is. Daddy's not here. And my Mom will be out of town, so really, I just want it to move on by. I don't know, maybe we'll do dinner or something, but not nearly as excited about it as I usually am .
7. My favorite age so far has been not 30! ha! And not because it's the crossover into 'adulthood' from the sometimes risque 20s, but it's just been a really, Really tough year. If I had to pick, it'd probably be some time when I was a kid, pre-18, when I had no responsibilities or cares or fears, just pure juvenile freedom, lol .
Play along at Lauren's!