fill in the blank friday

hi folks! it's a crazy busy friday her  in Jen-land! i'm awaiting 'the call' for baby watch 2011. there is a good chance today is the day (and it's a 5 hour drive back to CA for me). if i'm not SoCal-bound, the kids have haircut appointments with Red at Salon Sanctuary, then Cycle class followed by Gentle Yoga. Oh, and Mom comes back into town today. Whew. Lots and lots to get done. So I'd better get going on this FITBF and get to my A/P and A/R sitting on my desk. hehe


1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is       probably a dress. I've got several to choose from, nothing that screams 'Wear Me', but something to get me by. lol  .

2.  This week has been    busy and full of anticipation. sooo ready to meet those angel babies... just waiting for the call .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     greek yogurt with berries and slivered almonds, or whatever is leftover .

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   ugh! just one! that's like asking me to choose a favorite child, can't do it. right now, my fav pair is by Dollhouse (black pump with heel to ankle zipper and chains for ankle straps) .

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      oh geez, I know I have plenty of these things, I just can't think of any. Probably the halter outfit I wore on my 16th birthday. I've saved it all these years. I only wore it twice. I can't seem to get rid of it. lol  .

6.  My favorite person is      myself! lol. I can't choose between my mom, the hubs, my sis, the kids... all the above please. and of course, daddy.  .

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       My Sweetest Indulgence is...  . 

Link Up At Laurens!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall