me :: a-z

Saw this on Casey Wiegand's blog and thought I'd play along! Looks fun!


A. age :: thirty

B. bed size :: queen (like me, lol)

C. chore you hate :: cleaning the bathroom

D. dog :: Gunner (chocolate lab ret)

E. essential start to your day :: greek yogurt with fresh berries

F. favorite color :: pink

G. gold or silver :: gold

H. height :: five feet six inches

I. instruments you play :: piano

J. job title :: mama, wife, daughter, sister, friend, paperwork princess

K. kids :: two. sissy and bubba

L. live :: north phoenix

M. maiden name :: Carlton

N. nicknames :: Jen, Hot Mama, JJ, Sunshine

O. overnight hospital stays :: three times, twice with babies, once with ruptured ovarian cyst

P. pet peeve :: people who smoke in their car with children

Q. quote ::
 "in this lifetime, nothing is impossible"

R. righty or lefty :: lefty

S. siblings :: one younger sista, Lisa

T. time you wake up :: 6-630am

U. university attended :: university of momhood

V. vegetables you dislike: cauliflower

W. what makes you run late :: other people, grrrrr.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: spine (you know, i got the scoliosis)

Y. yummy food :: sushi, homemade mexican, chocolate

Z. zoo animal favorite :: flamingos

4 comments

Gina said...

Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Oh, i like this. I may use it :) And love that photo of you in Sedona! I have such memories of that place.

Unknown said...

Love that picture of you - gorgeous! :) And I so groaned when I read your pet peeve - I HATE that too! People suck!!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I'm with Carrie - love the photo! And I LOL'd about your bed size. Cute! xo

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall