fill in the blank friday (on sunday)

1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,      getting my kids up and dressed and fed and on the bus. when not hectic or running late, our mornings are quite enjoyable  .

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,   cleaning of any kind. lol   .

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is    sushi!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     dessert! lol. I love to bake (especially with my daughter).

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is     I guess being in the newspaper as a kid, like three times. lol. celeb status... right here. lol.

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish      to bring back my dad, for my family to have good health, world peace  .

7.  My biggest pet peeve is     the timer not being cleared on the microwave! my ears are ringing right now just thinking about it! grrrr!

1 comment

Gina said...

#7 is cracking me up this morning because this drives me crazy too!
There are 3 microwaves in the teacher's room @ work & I am constantly clearing them.

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall