fill in the blank friday


1.   The last thing I ate was     roasted eggplant. Yum!  .

2.   The last song I listened to was    listened to ...Fall In Love At A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg. The last song that played was Any Way You Want It by Journey   .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    Jennifer... Jen, Fen, Fin, Fur, Fein, Jeer..  

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     Gray, because it's not black or white, and it's slimming  .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    my wallet, my sunglasses, chapstick, and my kindle fire .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    wrap up my work day and hopefully head to the gym for cycle class  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    oh geez, no clue. depends on the mood  .

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall