fill in the blank friday

{a happy little photographic accident}

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       my children. They are the greatest thing I've ever done in my life .

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    snuggled in bed  .

3.  My fashion philosophy is    not what it once was. I used to love fashion and keep up with all the trends. Now, all I really crave (fashion-wise) is a great pair of shoes   .

4.  Something every girl should have is     perfume!! To me it's the perfect finishing touch .

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....    all this  .

6.  My favorite music right now is       John Mayer, Florence + The Machine, Sia   .

7.  My favorite part of my body is      My eyes? My hair? I dunno. Not loving too much of Me these days... but trying to change that   .

Link Up At Laurens!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall