wee bit wednesday

 
{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
truth be told, not always. i'm working on being safety girl.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
yep. entirely too much. my dad used to show me his twisted fingers from cracking his knuckles in an attempt to get me to quit... now I like my twisted fingers because they are just like his.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
the green mint one (is that spearamint?)

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
my pearl necklace that my uncle gave to me to wear at my wedding. they were my aunt's (who passed away 6 months prior).

{five} who is your best friend?
i have several. they know who they are.
  
{six} what is your favorite smell?
toss up between fresh cut grass and suntanning lotion.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
sliced turkey.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
yes.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
no way.

{ten} what color is your car?
midnight blue.

Link Up At Leigh Ashley's!

2 comments

Beth McC. said...

Cut grass is the best it just screams summer!!! Love this post, so fun!

Gina said...

Start wearing that seatbelt all the time! I hated it at first, but it's necessary & can save your life.

Stepping off soap box now.

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall