february one

Tumblr_lfychaaqhd1qb9uyvo1_500_large

Happy February Lovies!

The month of love is here. I would like to say that I have all these really special things planned, but that would be lying to my audience and I would never do such a thing. However, I do have a few small ideas for this month. I really, truly want to focus on love and all things good and positive and pure. Not always the easiest of tasks, isn't that sad. 

So, in honor of February One... I'll share a sweet little quote on love... 
I give you permission to take it, fold it up, and keep it in your pocket. lol

"The most important thing in life is to learn h ow to give out love, and let it come in." -Morrie Schwartz

1 comment

theappletea said...

so so so cool! Happy to you too :)

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall