wee bit wednesday

 
{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House or Saved By The Bell (both which my kids now watch, loves it)

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope. I had them removed when I was 16.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Lavender Vanilla Bubble Bath and a good book

{five} do you play any instruments?
Kinda. I can play the piano... I used to take lessons when I was younger.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
Not right now, lol. But when travelling, sure, probably.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
No way!
 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
Heck No! Thats why I have Car Guy!!

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Yep! hehe

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I learned how to crochet, but haven't done it in a year. Maybe I'll pick it back up. hmmm...


Play Along and Link Up at Leigh Ashley's!!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall