Fill In The Blank Friday

{photo via Thompson Family Life via weheartit}

1.   Giving is      so much better than receiving, really. It makes your heart feel the warm fuzzies (especially if the gift is homemade, or personal) .

2.  Receiving is   nice as well. It is very important to the person giving, so make sure you show appreciation .

3.  The best gift I ever received was       oh geez, I would have to say (offhand) it would be the last birthday card that I got from my parents. My dad wrote 'I am so proud of you'. That is all I ever wanted. Three weeks later he passed away .

4.  The best gift I ever gave was    a personal scrapbook to my mom and dad .

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is      self confidence. (ok seriously, had to look up intangible. lol. chino high education. lol) .

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is        confidence.  ha .

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was       a phone in my room    .

1 comment

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i love reading these posts :)
and i absolutely adore that photo!!!
-kellie

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall