1. Giving is so much better than receiving, really. It makes your heart feel the warm fuzzies (especially if the gift is homemade, or personal) .
2. Receiving is nice as well. It is very important to the person giving, so make sure you show appreciation .
3. The best gift I ever received was oh geez, I would have to say (offhand) it would be the last birthday card that I got from my parents. My dad wrote 'I am so proud of you'. That is all I ever wanted. Three weeks later he passed away .
4. The best gift I ever gave was a personal scrapbook to my mom and dad .
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is self confidence. (ok seriously, had to look up intangible. lol. chino high education. lol) .
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is confidence. ha .
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a phone in my room .