wedding love

So... it's no secret that I am in love with weddings. In a perfect world, I would be a wedding planner and spend all my time and energy making the 'perfect day' even perfecter (yup. I just made up that word. lol)
I thought I'd share some weddings that I am in love with right now.

French Forest Wedding found at Once Wed
Cotton Candy Wedding Ideas
Unique Pink Wedding Ideas
Pink And White Wedding
Pink Wedding Confetti
Marianne Taylor Wedding Photography

coture louboutin found at kiss the groom (um, yes please... i would kill for these shoes)

Real Wedding : Dottie & Jordan found at Snippet and Ink
prada leather shoes
scenic wedding portraits
window pane seating chart with calligraphy
book centerpieces
long banquet tables with rustic centerpieces
bride and groom kissing

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I spent hours going thru that site a few weeks ago. So many sweet, awesome weddings.....i must say i love the forest ones.

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall