september tenth, already!

Where did the time go! Eek!

Cake-bunting2_large
- Today is my sweet daughter's 12th birthday! We gave her a cell phone. That's kind of a big deal right now.

Missing Days...

DAY FOUR : A HABIT THAT YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE
Biting my nails

DAY FIVE : A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU'VE BEEN
Hanalei Bay, Kauai

DAY SIX : FAVORITE SUPERHERO AND WHY
Batman. Because Michael Keaton makes him look so sexy.

DAY SEVEN : A PICTURE OF SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT HAS THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU

DAY EIGHT : SHORT TERM GOALS FOR THIS MONTH AND WHY
My only goal is to make sure I keep it all together this month. lol. With the hubs out hunting for half the month, my parents on a well-deserved vaca, and my sista headed out to CA for work training (for three weeks) that leaves me as the big chief in charge of five little indians. While I would absolutely love some ME time at the gym, I'll be good to settle for not pulling all my hair out and making it out alive after this month. lol

DAY NINE : SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
Making it a whole 4 days without spoiling my daughter with her birthday gift. Not even any hints! hehe

DAY TEN : SONGS YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY, SAD, BORED, HYPED, MAD
happy - Gwen Stefani, Lenka, Meaghan Smith
sad - Adele, Michael Buble, Harry Connick Jr.
bored - Maroon 5, Frank Sinatra (both good background music)
hyped - Kanye West, Paramore, old school hip hop
mad - eminem, linkyn park, staind

Be on the lookout for some posting this weekend, you know, since I'm at home with the team. I'll need a computer break every once in a while. lol
xoxo

2 comments

Gina said...

5 kiddos huh? Good luck & I just might have to add a God Bless You with that as well! LOL

Happy 12th birthday to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Love Paramore.

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall