monday funday, sorta?

How was your weekend??
Mine was great, thanks for asking. lol
Got to watch lots of football (my absolute favorite)
And, got to watch a live (instead of TiVo'd) episode of Mad Men
Did you see it?? What is with Joan! The elevator scene, with Peggy? Holy crow! I mean, I get it, but I don't get it. Eeek! I think, so far this season (4, already, can you believe it!) my favorite moment happened last episode...
Wow, right?

Moving on, lets catch up on 
DAY ELEVEN : ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

DAY TWELVE : HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY AND WHY YOU DO IT
I started (like everyone else) about 13 years ago scrapbooking, and I self-taught myself by (what was big at the time) Creative Memories-style. I don't scrapbook nearly as much (I'm good to get a few layouts done a year, lol) but scrapbooking has opened up so many other creative doors, and allowed me to meet so many amazing people.

DAY THIRTEEN : A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY
Really! This can't be serious!... Here's the thing, when I get hurt, I get mad. I like to think that nothing can hurt me because I am a strong woman, and for something to hurt me would be like admitting defeat. It is certainly not something I do in public, so I choose not to participate in this one. However, I will say that when I have been hurt, I usually take to writing a letter to that person about how I feel. If I can't write to that person, then I journal. The easiest way to release my feelings is by putting them down on paper. Very theraputic, I think.

Allrighty then... I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Monday... here is some photo love from WeHeartIt.com before I go...
40409_145518092141896_100000511178749_390467_1346511_n_large
4658107962_a3338454ed_z_large
4728438992_b71f5503c2_z_large
Tumblr_l8js5vnow11qcgtmoo1_500_large

3 comments

Jamie said...

I love that family picture of you guys!!!! Hope you're having a great day!!! Miss you so much! xoxo

Wendy Lady said...

Your family is adorable!

Gina said...

That is such an awesome family picture!

(I wish I had your hair.)

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall