SEPTEMBER 3

DAY THREE : A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
(left to right: Lisa, Caroline, Jenn, Corrin, Me, Sista Lisa, Jess, Sharon, Steph)

Can you believe it is already the first weekend in September!
Can you believe it's already Labor Day weekend!
Can you believe I am leaving town! hehe. Yay for me! 
The party hasn't ended. Every other year we head back home to SoCal where my always creative MIL puts on a fun and festive beach-themed Labor Day party (her backyard is a beach... I'll share pics) and this year she has invited my extended family (remember, I have a mexican family... looooots of people. lol) and we are celebrating my 30th birthday with them. It will be fun, and I can't wait to see my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in so long! So exciting! No worries, I'll share pics!

In sadder news, my training sessions (with my personal trainer) have come to a close, after 6 months. I was sad, and I did cry (big baby bop over here, lol) but I had a really great last work out (even the running part) thanks to Dustin. And I can't wait to get started on my own. It is a new and exciting (and a little scary) venture, but I am certainly up for the challenge. (I'll post an update blog post on how all that is going).

Til then, I wish you a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Enjoy the days. 
I'll leave you with this:
1270095734128_f_large
I don't know why, but I just love this photo. Looks like fun. xoxo

2 comments

Gina said...

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend back home!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks like you had an amazing birthday! And hope you have a great trip. Traveling is fun!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall