fill in the blank friday


1.   New Years is    a fresh start   .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to stay in the moment    .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   quit smoking, done (like years ago)   .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    to eat clean and live healthy. It is more a lifestyle, really  .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    at my Mom's eating finger foods and playing board games and watching the ball drop.

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to win the lottery! lol.

7.  2012 is going to be    the end of the world, haha. j/k, j/k, it actually won't because God says in the Bible that no man knows the hour, so take that Mayan calendar! lol .

1 comment

Mrs. Biscuit said...

I love your answer to number one. A fresh start is so well deserved at the end of every year. Thanks for giving me some positive perspective on the day which is otherwise a gigantic excuse for me to be mopey/intoxicated...

Happy New Year Jen!
<3 <3 <3

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall