whats up with me whats up with you


life has gone from super busy to slowed down enough to breathe. gotta love that.
i'm borrowing this (list) from the always-talented Elise...

developing a new workout/cardio routine
accepting the fact that I have to soon give up my trainer and go-it-alone
sending positive thoughts and prayers to some family friends who desperately need them right now
writing this email, dispute letters to insurance companies, and checks to pay the bills
wearing a zip-up sweatshirt for the first time this season
lamenting the fact that Daddy is not here for advice
enjoying the cooler weather, especially the mornings
dreaming about taking some time off of work and spending some 'Me' time up north
returning a dress I bought online (just can't buy clothes online... I'm a hands on kind of person)
celebrating the end of my 13th summer in Arizona
planning my wardrobe for our cruise to Mexico in November
embracing clean eating as a lifestyle
drinking pumpkin spice coffee, black
loving the people in my life, always

So what have you been up to lately?

2 comments

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

love this. I think I shall copy.

Tiffany said...

great list~ and I love that photo too! I am super jealous that you are going on a cruise! Can't wait to hear all about that!
Happy Fall!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall