fill in the blank friday


1.   You should always take time to    tell the people you love how special they are to you  .

2.    Family and friends      make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   vacation   .

4.    Sunday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is    being goofy, especially with my sister .

6.  If I could, I would   roadtrip the entire USA    .

7.  I rather like    being alone in my office   .

Link Up At Lauren's

2 comments

Lin said...

Roadtripping the USA would be so fun! The hubs & I were just talking about renting an RV & driving through the coastal states...dont know if it'll ever happen but we can dream :)

Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

Gina said...

I am all for the roadtrip...that would be a blast!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall