fill in the blank friday

1.   My idea of pure perfection would be     oh geez, too early in the morning to answer this question. i'd say sunrise yoga, clean meals all day, reading and crafting, a good sweat, and family  .

2.    Love and Patience       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    chocolate    I'd   be a crazy emotional wreck some days .

4.  Bloggers are   really amazing and super inspiring .

5.  If I had    money to spend    I'd buy MYSELF    a new wardrobe including new shoes, jewelry, and makeup. Oooh, and hats !

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     I need some down time from such a hectic schedule this past week !

7.  Something I'm excited about is     getting my new license plate (I'll share in another blog post)   .

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall