wee bit wednesday

{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Oh yes, the hubs loves that channel! We watch American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Top Shot, American Restoration, Mounted In Alaska, Swamp People... ALOT of shows. lol

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Curl up in bed and watch movies

{three} what does your dream house look like?
Oh geez, not sure exactly. I'd love to have a beautiful cabin in the woods, decorated with lots of warm and earthy colors, and lots of natural light. 

{four} what state were you born in?
California

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Yes! And the hubs and my son just counted it last night (because it was full). The money is going into our cruise fund.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
SparkPeople

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Favorite breakfast ever?!? Hmmm, I'm always a sucker for crepes, followed by Belgium waffles, and always accompanied by thick sliced maple bacon, fresh berries and real whipped cream. (salivating!)

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Most memorable, probably when we took our kids to Kauai, HI. Followed by my favorite childhood trip when my parents took us up to the Redwoods in NorCal.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I've gotten so used to drinking it black, but every once in a great while I'll add Cinnamon Vanilla Creamer, or buy a Skinny Vanilla Latte at Sbucks.

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Yes, several.

Link Up At Leigh Ashley's!!

3 comments

RobinLynn said...

Hello there - I appreciate you all saving your change for a cruise! How fun that will be! and I have never heard of SparkPeople - I will have to check it out. and I browsed around your blog and saw that you lost your Daddy recently - my heart goes out to you. I am actually old enough to be your Mom - my oldest turns 30 on Friday! and me and hubby have been married for 32 years. Still, we could be friends ... come visit anytime!

Sarah said...

Crepes are the most amazing breakfast ever, though Belgium waffles are so close. And, how much was in the change jar?! It's so awesome that you're using it to go on a cruise :D

Sarah said...

Crepes are the most amazing breakfast ever, though Belgium waffles are so close. And, how much was in the change jar?! It's so awesome that you're using it to go on a cruise :D

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall