WBW+FITBF

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
no, never stuck. thankfully, because i'm still haunted by an elevator scene from The Big One: The Great Los Angeles Earthquake

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
nope.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
not so much.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
no.

{five} do you know how to sew?
kinda. if i absolutely had to, i could.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
i don't really think so. i mean, we pretty much got whatever we wanted.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
every week.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
no.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
yes! aside from cds being stolen from my car (twice)... our storage pod was broken into while we were waiting for our house to be built. every box had been gone through. 

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
when i was preggers with my son, i had a really short (cute) bob... the bigger i got, the less attractive the haircut was. lol.


1.   I am looking forward to       taking a cruise with the hubs later this year .

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    Disney movies. i love them so much, and watch them (with or without my kids) pretty much all the time .

3.  My favorite car is    my lexi. i love my car waaay too much. lol .

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    warm (not Hot) and dry... the kind of weather where it feels like you could float through the air because it's so light at comfortable (think spring day in AZ with all the doors open and a soft breeze) .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     crawl in bed and watch a crybaby movie .

6.  This weekend       I have dinner plans, have a training session, have a mani-pedi at the salon, get to visit with family friends, and maybe get in a day at the water park... we'll see .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       pink     because,       it's fun and flirty and girly and soft. 

1 comment

Gina said...

I can just imagine you with a short bob. I bet it was cute even when you were 9 months pregnant...you'd be cute no matter what!

Don't feel bad about the Disney movies. I love them too & they don't fill my head with things to think about that will keep me up all night long! LOL

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall