wee bit wednesday

{one} what was your first job?
Mail Boxes Etc. I loved working there! My best friend got me the job, and then she became manager. It was some really great times!

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
yep... I've seen Dane Cook and Larry The Cable Guy

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
it's been a while... well over a year now... maybe even two years...

{four} what was the last picture you took?
lol, I just took a picture (with my phone) of my yummy lunch (which was a chicken salad with flaxseed oil and balsamic vinegar. yum!

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no way! carcinogens are sooooo bad for you!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
put it in the 'Laughlin hurricane glass' where we collect all our change (and one day will take it to Laughlin, NV and gamble it all away. lol)

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
I used to, now not so much. hmmm.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
Yes! Yes I do... I took a few years off, but I've been slowly but surely getting some layouts accomplished!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Yes and No. The hubs buys them... I always get so nervous and feel awkward buying them (I never know the 'lottery lingo' and what to say). Daddy bought them by the bulk, and the only reason I play is because he played (I just wish I had his numbers... Mom??? hehe)

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Usually behind it... but I have been known to get a little 'personal portrait' happy or really goofy in front of the camera. lol

Link Up At Leigh Ashley's!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Of Course I will share those Lottery numbers. But, Shhh! Keep them a secret.



And the numbers are . . .




. . . Just kidding.
I will share them with you. Love, MOM

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall