fill in the blank friday

1.   My most prized possession is       my children. lol .

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    33, when I still feel young enough like a 20 year old but with the wisdom of a 30 year old  .

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    relaxing, reading, crafting, picnicing, hiking... what else... eating... hehe .

4.  My outlook on life is     different every day, lol, but you've only got one so do it right, make the most of your time here .

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     call me Jenny... I dare ya! #grrrrr  .

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to       decadent desserts, like creme brulee, molten lava cake, sprinkles cupcakes... yeah...  .

7.  When dressing for the day one should     wear whatever one wants to, be it sweats, or a suit... wear whatever you're feelin' that day. yup, thats what I do   .

Link Up At Lauren's!!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall