sharing is caring

hello lovies! wanna see some seriously cool stuff... keep your eyes open...


Lex & Loren - Engagement/Save the date! from Brinton Films on Vimeo.



Crayon animals
The coolest crayons eva! by Diem Chau (found on LA's blog)


I MUST try this 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta dish!!


11x14 Love One Another by Becky Higgins11x14 Love One Another by Becky Higgins
Printed out a bunch of THESE from Becky Higgins!


Kind Over Matter dares each reader to do Nothing For Two Minutes... try it!


scrapbooking sketch
I think I really want to try and scrapbook one layout per month... starting with this one from Shimelle.


papel picado cake
papel picado
groom with cookies
Maybe it's because I'm Mexican... but I absolutely LOVE this Mexican Wedding (seen at Green Wedding Shoes)! Go look at the rest!!


vintage rose wedding shoes


Please Read This Article Over At Kind Over Matter. It changed my perspective dramatically!


If you don't already... you can always follow the crazy minute-to-minute plays of my LIFE (lol.) at Twitter!!


And, you can always follow me on BLOGLOVIN!! Yeah, baby!! ;-)

1 comment

Gina said...

Ok, ok, the crayons are amazing. I would wear every.single.pair of those shoes. Yum!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall