fill in the blank friday



1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is       The Crush with Lee and Tiffany... it's a hunting show. lol.  .

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is    an Eagles concert tshirt that the hubs used to wear in hs .

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is       probably a magazine. I rarely buy them  .

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is    blog. lol. or play wheel of fortune on facebook .

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is     makeup. i know its not a necessity, but i rarely leave my bedroom without it. lol .

6.  A little indulgence that I have is        anything dark chocolate  .

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is       now my loft. it used to be a drawer in the kitchen, but that broke months ago and we haven't had it fixed yet  .


Link Up at Laurens!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall