fill in the blank friday


1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab       my removable hard drive, my scrapbooks in the family room, and our family albums .

2.  A smell I really like is    fresh cut grass. It reminds me of being a kid and sitting on the lawnmower while my dad cut the grass (now, highly dangerous. lol) .

3.  Something you might not know about me is       that I was on the flag team in junior high, and my second year I was a team lieutenant  .

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are     We Heart ItFacebook, Twitter, and Etsy    .

5.  This weekend I will    staying home with the chitlins (the hubs in hunting) and getting laundry done .

6. Nothing makes me happier than       laying in bed or cuddled up on the couch watching a chick-flick and drinking a glass of wine   .

7.  A bad habit I have is       picking at my nails... it drives my family crazy   .




Link Up At Lauren's!!

5 comments

nichole said...

i love the smell of fresh cut grass. it reminds me of spending saturdays with my dad <3

Kamika said...

Hooray for we heart it! I could kill oooodles of time on there!

kebowman said...

mmm, i love the smell of fresh cut grass! I can't wait for summer to get here! This cold weather is killin' me!

We heart it!!!! LOVE that website!

Gina said...

If, God forbid, there was a fire, could you actually get all your scrapbooks out? I've got so many, I'd have to make trip after trip after trip. Unless I just threw them out the window or something.

I love the smell of cut grass too. Pretty sure I love it for the same exact reason you do.

Sailor July said...

Mmm, fresh cut grass!!! And also movies + wine = AWESOME!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall