holiday shopping = supporting family

So... many of you don't know that I have a brother. Two actually. And they aren't my brothers by blood. We grew up across the street from each other. We spent every holiday and vacation together. Our parents are best friends. (And now, both Daddies are 'droppin a fishing line' in heaven waiting for us). 

My older brother, Stephen (Stevie) has recently opened up his very own (brick and morter) jewelry shop. I am so incredibly proud of him! He is one of the few people I know and love actually out there chasing his dream!! 
He is incredibly talented. Please, check out his website.

And if you're in the Inland Empire (IE) or Southern California, you can visit his store in the quaint little Downtown Upland.
F and C Creations
220 North 2nd Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
909-985-0600

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

4 comments

Gina said...

Wow! What beautiful & completely unusual designs. Good luck wishes going out to Stevie. I'm all for anyone persuing their dreams.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant designs. I love the one with the many small stones. Looks modern and retro at the same time.

Katie said...

totally going to check this place out!! I live right near Upland :D

Unknown said...

hey i dont know if you guys still look at this stuff but steve is my dad my name is gabriel he doesnt have his store anymore there wasnt alot of business because peopled admired my dads work but then looked at it as if they would never have this stuff so my dad left if you have any questions just email me Christnotw@gmail.com

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall