generic? or no?

okay, it's been nearly a week and I just can't stay away from blogging. this is my place, and I can say or do whatever the hockeysticks i want!
so today, i'm back. and starting out slow... with a most generic (or no)...
1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is       shower and plan my day in my head  .

2.  Today I wish I was   staying home creating something fun, like a mini-scrapbook or cupcakes  .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       take my mom shopping at the Cottage Garden Too in downtown Glendale, AZ   .

4.  Tomorrow     I'll be home with all five kids, catching up with housecleaning and laundry and hopefully getting my mom to spend the day at my house with me .

5.  Two things that don't go together are     drinking and driving .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is        metro mint water   .

7.  The last time I tried something new was        pole dancing! fun fun fun and my new favorite way to exercise, no joke    .

If you wanna play, link up at Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall