fill in the blank friday

Fill in the Blank Friday

This weeks Fill In The Blank Friday is in honor of Lauren's birthday! Here goes...

1.  Birthdays are:       a wonderful day to be reminded how loved you really are.


2.  My favorite birthday memory was      my 16th birthday party that my best friends threw for me; practically our entire high school was there and I had the best time ever.

3.  A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is       hmmm, probably just getting together and spending that family time together .

4.  If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose      ooh, I want to say sushi, but honestly, I would give anything to have my grandma Eva's homemade mexican food; my favorites are her fideo, her spanish rice, and the burritos she used to make us while cooking the red chile and meat for tamales.

5.  My birthday is on     August 21st - I'm a Leo! .

6.  If I could take a birthday trip I would go       to England! Without a doubt... I want to go and visit with my friends so badly, and see all the beauty that Europe has to offer .

7.  The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was      um, this one is hard because I get spoiled just about every single year. It could be my diamond earring for my 21st birthday, or my first Coach bag and Coach glasses, all from the hubs, but I think the best gift I ever got (or maybe its just the most memorable) was for my 16th birthday after I got my license, my Daddy was out of town for work, but he sent me the most beautiful boquet of roses... I adore getting flowers, simply adore it .

Link up at Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall