let the countdown begin...

3912131418_e87460853e_large
credit

ONE MONTH!
One month from today... I will officially be 30 years old.
It's the last leg of the race.. the final lap.. the give-it-your-all period.
The Ultimate Goal I believe is attainable. To be physically, emotionally and spiritually content. I feel like I've been working so hard toward this 'goal' for so long. I've rearranged my life, put myself first, and began feeling comfortable with who I am. I was beginning to accept 30 quite easily. Then someone sunk my battleship and I struggle to stay afloat. Almost minute by minute I vacillate from being motivated to survive, or letting the tide take me under. I'm so close to this 'new' life. And that is what 30 now feels like to me... a new life. No longer just the next step, but a time to 're-invent myself'. My preconceived notion that being 30 means you have your $#!% together is buried, but I think that's a good thing.
Here's to one more month of being 'in my 20s'. I'm going to take it day-by-day and step-by-step to gracefully enter my new decade.

3 comments

Tiffany said...

Welcome!! :) thirties ROCK!!

Unknown said...

I would go for wine and cake and enter my thirties disgracefully if i had the option :) then deal with the s*$t and getting it together!! i plan to become more glamourous as i get older and start going backwards when i hit 30. So by the time i hit 24 again il b fabulous.

Gina said...

Enjoy your last month of the 20s! The 30s were great for me and I'm sure they'll be awesome for you!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall