filler...

I know... I've been MIA (again). Please, refer to The Big C post... maybe that'll help explain, a little.


Anywho... I found this mini-questionairre on Miss Rachel's Blog and thought it would be fun (and perhaps blog-motivating) to post.


So, without further ado... I bring you a happy photo (from weheartit.com
Tumblr_kzg2s6a2mp1qzy92yo1_500_large


And the mini-questionairre...


1. When do you feel happiest?
~~~~~>I feel happiest when I am with my family... the hubs and the chitlins... my sister and her beautiful babes... my mom and my dad. Just being together, in the same room... I take hold of every minute we are all together.


2. How do you take care of yourself?
~~~~~>I've stopped smoking and drinking (everyday)(only on special occasions). I've begun eating well, making better food choices (whole grains, lots of veggies and fruit, chicken and fish). I've upped my cardio (Zumba classes and lots of treadmill/elliptical) and I've started core training with a trainer. I read, instead of watching tv for hours a night, and I make sure to take time for myself.


3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
~~~~~>Oooh, good question. I think I am more externally motivated. I have my moments where I feel very motivated internally, but usually it takes motivation by others (by things I can visually see) to get me movin' and a shakin'.


4. What do you do for fun?
~~~~~>Hmmm, I do lots of things for fun. I love hanging out with girlfriends. I love girls nights! Date night with the hubs or a double date is always a lot of fun. I also like to have family game night with the kids. And soon here we will be spending every waking free second we have at the pool.



5. What intimidates you?
~~~~~>Ha! The free-weights room at the gym. lol.


6. What is something you're proud of?
~~~~~>My children. They amaze me every day with how they have grown in mind and spirit. They are both so smart, getting good grades in school, making good decisions, being polite and well-mannered. I just love them and really am so incredibly proud of them both.


7. Finish this sentence. 
I never _____________.
~~~~~>Hate anything... I may dislike many things, but absolutely Never Hate. It takes up too much energy and gets you absolutely nowhere positive.


8. Favorite vacation spot.

~~~~~>Hanalei Bay, Kauai (Hawaii)


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
~~~~~>As tired as I am, I'll still give the day a 7, so far.


10. Finish this sentence. 
If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.

~~~~~>That I don't eat bananas, eggs, or tomatoes, and I don't drink milk. Ick!


Thanks everyone! I feel better now! I'd love to see your answers!! If you blog them, link them here!! xoxoxo

2 comments

Unknown said...

I love this i might have to do this one

Carrie

Mom said...

I love your answer to Number 7 on your mini-questionaire. You know how I feel about the "hate" word. I think I'll use your definition!!

Love ya, Mom

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall