up to date

i haven't forgotten you, my beautiful blog friends.
i have had alot going on. allow me update you quickly...

...my desk is still topped with stacks like this... trying to catch up from being on vacation with the kids...
20080613150442

...i've been quite dedicated to working out every day, whether it be taking a class or personal training or just getting on my elliptical at home...
20090422222809

...i have a 50th birthday / backyard celebration party to plan... it's happening on april 17th and i still don't even have invitations out...
Tumblr_l00nethu7a1qaijdko1_500_large

...i am not prepared for Easter or celebrating the resurrection because i feel so behind on everything and a part of me feels unworthy of the relationship i hold with God... do you ever get that way?...
Tumblr_kyltb4kqgu1qzeu5io1_400_large

...my dad is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to remove his appendix... sounds simple enough, except with the high blood pressure, the congestive heart failure, the chronic kidney disease, the diabetes and anemia, oh and cancer... not so simple...
Beige no Flickr – Compartilhamento de fotos!

...i 'll get out a post of our vaca next... just didn't want you to think i was a loser-blogger and forgot you. that could never happen, just so you know...

1 comment

Jamie said...

Will be praying for your dad! Wish I was closer so I could come help you out!!!! You're never unworthy for a relationship with God! That's what grace is all about and why it's so amazing!!!! He loves you! So do I! ;)
xoxo

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall