the weekend before last...

i feel so bad... i've been meaning to blog this but have been busy (so sorry luvs). anyway... we had my sister's kids for the weekend. i love having them for a weekend, because my kids are so much bigger than the little ones (4 and 2) so i like to do the things i used to do with my babes when they were... well... babes... smaller babes. hehe. i thought something really cool and interesting and fun would be a Rainbow Cake from this cool girls blog! My nephew was AAAAALLLLLLLLL about it!! I love giving him the time and attention he longs for! He's so precious!!
Then there is my niece! Who totally steals my heart when she walks around in my heels (even more so in my Betsey Johnsons hehe)! Yup... she is definitely her auntie's niece!! :)
so much has happened since that weekend... like, a whole week! lol! i definitely stressed with the kids last week before school starting (thank goodness for my parents)... with school starting back up i promise i will have more time to blog and open the doors to my little world. peace out!!


4 comments

Amy said...

wow that cake is so awesome! ;)

Jamie said...

That cake is seriously amazing!!! Hope you have a great Monday!!! We start school tomorrow and I'm STRESSING!!!!

Living the Life of Riley said...

Looks so yummy and simple...good job

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Jen...Ella was just a tiny baby when I was in Arizona for a visit - they are all getting so big!

That cake looks really good (sweets are my weakness with this pregnancy.)

hugs, Liz

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall