really... i'm not a cry baby...

"Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it." -Albert Smith

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messingers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love." -Washington Irving

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou



For me... for those that *know me, the worst thing ever would be to cry... to shed tears. It's a combination of feeling weak, unable to control and keep composure... And allowing myself to be that vulnerable not only to others, but to myself (I know... I got problems). I'm one of those people who have to 'hold it together' for those around me, I'm the one planning the funeral just to keep busy from mourning... yeah. I sound like I'm bragging, but really.. this is a problem. My biggest problem, I think. Today, it is affecting me, and I think I just need to vent about it. So there. I did it. Vent done.... bring on tomorrow.

1 comment

Jamie said...

i used to feel exactly this way...then i figured out that all of my very favorite people are my very favorites b/c they're aren't afraid to be vunerable.
it's hard opening up so much. but totally worth it:D

hope the rest of your days have been better!!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall