Disney's The Lion King

This was one of the most incredible, moving things I have ever seen in my life!


The opening, Rafiki... the voice, and the power behind it just fills your lungs. While the sun rises with all its beautiful colors... animals from all over come down the aisles to the center stage. The Circle of Life. Wow. The opening was one of my favorite parts.


The costumes were unreal... absolutely creative and beautiful.

I had tears in my eyes from the beginning to the end (shed a few in the middle, there). I was amazed at the magnitude of the production.

Afterwards, the girl scouts were able to meet with the cast and ask questions. Did you know it take 19 semi-trucks to move the production! Incredible!

Ahh. I really would love to see it one more time. If you haven't, I strongly suggest that you do!






1 comment

Gina said...

Oh you lucky girl!! I would have been cryin' right along with you!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall