One Little Word : 2014

It's about that time again.... Ali Edward's One Little Word. This year, I've chosen a word that has been in my heart for the past month. My One Little Word is...

Protect

I feel as though my life and my livelihood has been being attacked, mentally and spiritually, physically and emotionally. I have come to recognize that sometimes I put myself and my family and my beliefs in open waters for others to violate. I need to be aggressive in taking back the responsibilities of my life and my livelihood.

My family, my children... they are my everything and I will protect them with all that I have.
My heart ...has been broken more times than I care to share. I will protect it, but will remain open to love.
My relationships... those need to be protected. Far too often I take them for granted, and I need to secure them with love and kindness and generosity.

My hopes are that this year be prosperous for my family. We've been through so much turmoil over the past few years, I pray that beauty shine through the ugly and all that is positive prevail.
© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall