Christmas Decorating

Hi Guys!!

So..... are you decking your halls! I am! If you're following me on Instagram or Gramfeed you've seen that I have been into the Christmas decorations...



(Only in my house will you find Santa in Hunter Orange and Camouflage. Lol)

Decorating is always a tinge painful, so many boxes have my Dad's writing on them, and it's just another fresh reminder that he won't be here with us this Christmas. Daddy was always all about decorating. Presentation is everything... as he used to say. He took so much pride in getting the house all decked out. And I know that my Mom takes the same pride.

The Christmas lights are up around the house. The (fake) tree in my bedroom is up.


The real tree is up too, just not decorated. ((I'll get to that.))

But I did manage to get a few gifts wrapped for the in-laws (they have to mailed out).


The Christmas movies have been playing 'round the clock... Mickey's A Christmas Carol is one of my all-time favorites!


I can't decide what I love most about prepping for Christmas... the decorating, the wrapping of beautiful gifts, the movies, the music... oooh, the baking... that's to come. Stay tuned, for sure!

What's your favorite part?

1 comment

Gina said...

I don't think I could pick a favorite part...I love the decorating, the baking, the songs & movies too!

Everything is looking very pretty & very festive, Jen. I love that ferris wheel!

Those presents look too pretty to open!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall