fill in the blank friday


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   pee. lol. i'm not even gonna lie, half the time my eyes are barely open walking into the bathroom (and yes, I have ran smack dab into the actual bathroom door, lol)   .

2.   I can hardly wait for    my daughter to call me to come pick her up after her cheer tryout happening right. this. very. minute! eeeek!!   .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is    chocolate     because     it makes EVERYTHING better... usually  .

4. A little known fact about me is that     (so, maybe unknown to blogland but not necessarily to irl) I sometimes maybe alot actually like, totally talk like a valley girl! lol. I mean, c'mon... I totally grew up in the IE... So Cal baby! lol (maybe a more known fact, totally a dork too, hehe) .

5. The best part about my job is     that I work for family so it's pretty much fun and games and laughter and silliness layered with stress and hard work and crankballs somedays, layered by love and appreciation and gratitude. Yeah... .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     coffee. I mean, I suppose I could... I've tried it... it's not so pretty. lol .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   run for hours and hours, like Forest Gump, lol. I really really wanna run, man .

Link Up At Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall