1. My favorite room in my home is the family room because it is where the fam all hangs out, watches movies, plays games, and all that jazz .
2. My current decor style is comfy semi-country lived in . but I wish it were more modern... in the sense that it was more up to date and trendy .
3. I wish I could redecorate the the formal living and dining room room in my house to make it more than just a room with no furniture for nearly 7 years now. lol.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a fireplace, a gourmet kitchen, a large two-person shower in the master bathroom along with a large soaking tub, a detached casita, pool and spa, on at least an acre of land. Too specific? lol .
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a new TV... I think we are the last person in America with an old school large boxy big screen TV, ugh .
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is fake or dressed up animal mounts. If you're anti hunting or whatever, don't put up a cardboard deer, or paint antlers and hang them, or what really gets me is the mounts that people dress us with hats and jewelry. Have some respect for that animal. He did not die for your mocking him, we hang our 'trophies' to respect that animals life and thank it for feeding our families. Sorry, mini rant there.
7. Candles and Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works is a little touch that makes my house feel like home
Link Up At Lauren's!