1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Hanalei Bay on the island of Kauai, HI .
2. England is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, watching a movie, or sleeping .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are alcoholic beverage (I am scared to death to fly, and this is the only thing that will relax me) , head phones (to play whatever movie they are showing, or listen to whatever music they are playing. anything to drown out that awful 'in flight' noise... ugh) and a blanket (they keep it icebox cold, I suppose like a hospital, to keep it all low-germ, even though I almost always get sick after a flight).
5. My favorite travel companion is the hubs .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is my first time traveling with myself and two small children (Sissy was not yet 3 and Bubba was nearly 2) as if that isn't stressful enough, on my return flight, we hit some major turbulence (the flight is an hour long, CA to AZ), so the male steward comes on the intercom and says: Um... oh God, Um... if you haven't done so already, please do" followed by more turbulence. I went white as a ghost and the lady sitting across from me (we were in that front area where there are six seats, three on each side facing each other) kept asking if I was okay and got me a cold towel to wipe my beading face. I thought I was gonna die with my babies and leave the hubs all alone. I was also barely 21 (now you know why I absolutely strongly dislike, close to hate flying) .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is Lau Lau on my first visit to Hawai'i on the island of Oahu .