fill in the blank friday


1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     craft (scrapbook, art  journal, paint, sew, etc.)   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    spend my free time debating on what to do (craft, read, watch a movie, hot bath w/glass of wine) that by the time I finally decide, I only have, like, 15 minutes left. lol    .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    take a drive up North and visit my favorite places, and visit friends like Danielle or Rasha  .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    if I had to pick, I would say alone. I really appreciate my own personal quiet time   .

5.  Most of my free time happens    when the hubs is hunting and the kids are at friends houses .

6.  The best thing about free time is    its usually very quiet and still .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    watch the long list of old movies I want to see that my family wont sit down and watch with me   but instead, I'll probably     craft, or read, or heaven-forbid get on Pinterest, lol.

Link Up At Lauren's!!

1 comment

Mrs. Biscuit said...

A hot bath with a glass of wine sounds absolutely divine... I think I have a new plan for this evening... Why bother with laundry when it's MY day off?! =)

Happy Friday Jen!
<3 <3 <3

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall