fill in the blank friday


1.   Love is    the most important thing in life   .

2.   Being in love feels like   you're walking on air, happiness and joy reek from your every pore, nothing in the entire world can bring you down      .

3.  My favorite quote about love is   "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particulary dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually IS all around." -Love Actually Quote      .

4. The most important thing in a relationship is    communication, and laughter... lots of laughter    .

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is    not having God in your life, in 'our' lives as a relationship and family   .

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is    by small things, like leaving little notes of love or inspiration, making a favorite meal, or just spending time together .

7.  I love   all the people in my life!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall