1. Love is the most important thing in life .
2. Being in love feels like you're walking on air, happiness and joy reek from your every pore, nothing in the entire world can bring you down .
3. My favorite quote about love is "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particulary dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually IS all around." -Love Actually Quote .
4. The most important thing in a relationship is communication, and laughter... lots of laughter .
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is not having God in your life, in 'our' lives as a relationship and family .
6. The way I show love in my relationships is by small things, like leaving little notes of love or inspiration, making a favorite meal, or just spending time together .
7. I love all the people in my life!